I know this post is a little pointless, but I’ve gained a few new followers last week and I thought it might be nice just to do a little post about me so you could get to know me more! I will warn you now that I don’t lead a massively interesting life, but I love it anyway!
1. My full name is Sophie Harriet Sadler.
2. I’ve been spelling my name Sofi since Year 8. I decided on the different spelling in Science class, and it’s kind of stuck with me to the point where all my friends and family now spell it that way, and it would be a bit weird if they didn’t.
3. I have three sisters: the eldest is 22 and the youngest is 6. Big age gap!
4. I love anything that’s quintessentially British: Keep Calm and Carry On, Union Jacks, etc.
5. I live in a small village in Hampshire, and I love it! I miss the country when I’m…
6. …being a student up in Leeds! I’m a second year Public Relations student at Leeds Met Uni.
7. Deep down, I’m a bit of a geek. I love neatly written notes and historical dramas.
8. I LOVE organising and tidying. If I could set up a business tomorrow that involved going to peoples’ houses and offices and organising them, I would.
9. My biggest pet hate is the sound of people eating. #gross
10. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a history teacher.
11. I’ve done work experience at Smarts PR, the National Trust, the Maritime and Coastguard Agency and Withers & Rogers LLP.
12. The first press release I wrote and received coverage for was about tyres – who said PR was all about the glamour huh?
13. I’ve been with my boyfriend for two years now – successful long distance relationship WIN (he goes to Uni in Bristol).
14. Leeds is my favourite place in the country for shopping – the only downside is that they don’t have a John Lewis!!
15. I’ve found a blogger who looks so much like me it’s freaky! Visit her blog here and make up your own mind.
16. I have a thing about painting my nails, and I change them at least twice a week.
17. My favourite genre of films is action or genre, and I have to be in the right mood for comedies otherwise they really annoy me.
18. I love loud prints and pastel colours, but the majority of my wardrobe is black, navy or grey.
19. Coffee and tea make me feel incredibly sick and give me the shakes – make mine a green tea please.
20. My favourite animals are elephants, and my dream is to one day go see them in the wild in Africa.